Genesys GM Binder Theme
Header 1 should be used to create chapter titles (like above). The first letter of the next text block will be capitalized just like this automatically! Headline 1 and Headline 2 both also span both columns. If you separate your text above a Headline 1 or Headline 2 with a blank line in the editor it will automatically shift the contents of everything after the blank line to the second size.
If you reach the end of a column it will roll over to the next column automatically, but this will not always create an attractive spacing at the bottom. You can force GM binder to start a new column like this by using the
\columnbreak command. To indent a paragraph (they should be after the first under each header) just use about 5
before the text.
Headline 2 denotes major sections of the chapter. Whenever you need a header inside a chapter, this should be your go to!
Headline 3 is simply a 2nd layer of denotation you can use. Any time you need to separate out different ideas underneath an H2, use this.
This is to be used inside the "Notes" with the bottom row underlined. More information on this later.
Headline 5 is simply a 3rd layer of denotation you can use. Any time you need to separate out different ideas underneath an H3, use this. Note, that this is usually the deepest level of denotation you should use. If you are doing a considerable list, consider using Headline 6 instead.
Headline 6 is used to create lists that require significant detail. It is most notably used to list talents. This is a bottom tier header, meaning there should never be any headers "underneath" it in the document.
There are many different type faces. Underlines can be created with the HTML
<u></u> tag, while the rest can be done with markdown.
- Item 1
- Item 2
- Item 3
- Item 1
- Item 2
- Item 3
To create the dice and their symbols, use:
<span class='symbols'>a, h, f, s, t, d </span> <span class='setback'>b</span> <span class='boost'>b</span <span class='difficulty'>d</span> <span class='ability'>d</span> <span class='challenge'>c</span> <span class='proficiency'>c</span>
- Updated sheet to use the "Crimson Text" font in leiu of Minion. This will keep the document more uniform as all fonts can now be hosted.
- Adjusted font sizes/weights to more accurately represent the book.
- Added "Minion" statblock
- Updated "Adversary" statblock - the characteristics are now applied separately with an "archetype" statblock. * Resized statblocks to prevent background clipping *Sswapped position of "Handling" and "speed" in vehicle stat block - Note: PREVIOUSLY MADE STAT BLOCKS NEED TO SWAP THESE SPANS AS WELL, OR FORMATTING WILL BE BROKEN
- Corrected a bug that prevented subheaders on certain table rows.
- Added spacing between paragraphs.
- Provided instructions to indent subsequent paragraphs - cannot be done automaticaly as forced paragraph breaks are neccessary for breaking columns sometimes.
- Removed image sizing from the non-blended image - image sizing should be done in the image tag.
- Made some improvements to the Style Guide
- General cleaning of CSS code
- Batman33, 126