##### A collection of full page watercolor effects for use in your Homebrew content
Designed by [/u/flamableconcrete](https://www.reddit.com/user/flamableconcrete)
Special thanks to the following authors for their inspiring tutorials
[/u/QalarValar](https://www.reddit.com/user/QalarValar) - [Watercoloring in the Homebrewery](https://homebrewery.naturalcrit.com/share/HyWImuH06x)
[/u/AeronDrake](https://www.reddit.com/user/AeronDrake) - [Formatting on the Homebrewery](https://homebrewery.naturalcrit.com/share/B1Hju_QaTx)
TL;DR [Gallery](https://watercolors.giantsoup.com/) of full page watercolor stains.
(OLD) Imgur album of full page stains: https://imgur . com/a/OZt2m
<!-- Cool background image -->
style='position:absolute; top:0px; left:0px; width:1016px' />
## How To Use
First things first. Find a stain you would like to use from
* [My Watercolor Gallery](https://watercolors.giantsoup.com/)
* My Imgur Album (https://imgur . com/a/OZt2m)
* Draco's Imgur Album (https://imgur . com/a/SKmRN).
Copy the snippet from the left side of the page to use this effect in your gmbinder products.
## Some notes
* The dimensions of the page are 816px wide x 1076px high
* If your image is sufficiently high resolution, increase the width and play with the top and left corner
<!-- Full page stain -->
style='position:absolute; top:0px; left:0px; width:816px' />
<!-- (Optional) Cool foreground image -->
style='position:absolute; top:100px; left:0px' />