Gargantuan (titan) ooze, any evil
- Armor Class 6
- Hit Points 48d20+480 (984 hp)
- Speed 5 ft., burrow 5 ft.
STR DEX CON INT WIS CHA 30 (+10) 2 (-4) 30 (+10) 1 (-5) 18 (+4) 20 (+5)
- Saving Throws Dex +5, Con +19, Wis +13, Cha +14
- Damage Resistances Resistances
- Damage Immunities poison, psychic
- Condition Immunities blinded, charmed, deafened, exhaustion, frightened, grappled, paralyzed, petrified, poisoned, prone, restrained, stunned, unconscious
- Senses blindsight 120 ft., passive Perception 14
- Languages - (only speaks through its currently enslaved thrall)
- Challenge 30 (155,000 XP)
- Amorphous Form. The Genius Loci can occupy another creature's space and vice versa.
- False Appearance. While Genius Loci remains motionless, it is indistinguishable from its environment.
- Immutable Form. The Genius Loci is immune to any spell or effect that would alter its form.
Multiattack. The genius loci makes eight attacks with its pseudopods or constricts.
Pseudopod. Melee Weapon Attack: +19 to hit, reach 15 ft., one target. Hit: 21 (2d10+10) bludgeoning damage. On a hit, the creature has to beat a grapple DC 19 check or be grappled by the genius loci. On a failed ability check made to escape this grapple, 10 (1d10+5) bludgeoning damage is dealt to the grappled opponent.
Constrict. A grappled creature has to beat a grapple DC of 19 or be crushed by the genius loci, dealing 26 (2d10+15) points of bludgeoning damage.
Fast Healing. The genius loci assembles energy from its environment, healing 5d10 hp or 10d10 hp, if no hostile creature is within 15 ft. of the genius loci.
Genius Loci can take 3 legendary actions, choosing from the options below. Only one legendary action can be used at a time and only at the end of another creature's turn. Genius Loci regains spent legendary actions at the start of its turn.
- Attack. The genius loci makes one attacks with its pseudopod or constrict.
- Healing. The genius loci assembles energy from its environment, healing 1d10 hp or 2d10 hp, if no hostile creature is within 15 ft. of the genius loci.
- Control Thrall The Genius Loci controls a creature subjected to dominate monster as if using an action.
- Enslave (Costs 2 Actions) The Genius Loci casts Dominate Monster with a range of 120 ft. and a DC of 22 requiring no components. It will see the controlled creature as its thrall and won't let go of it.